No products in the cart.
100W 12V Semi-Flexible Mono-crystalline Solar Panel
€211.86 exc. VAT
The semi-flexible solar panel got an impermeable lamination coats the entire module, allowing it to contour and flex against curved areas, eliminating any need for custom mounts. The panel can be affixed by adhesive stick or glue mounting ease of installation. The thin, lightweight module can also be affixed to or sewn into canvas, including bimini tops. Semi-flexible solar panels provides greater power efficiency than a traditional model. Flexibility for the solar panel mounted on an RV, boat, cabin, tent, or any other irregular surface.
- Suitable for marine use: the laminate coating on the exterior of the panel makes it impervious to saltwater splashing, rain, and other weather elements.
- Completely waterproof Junction box. sealed and waterproof junction box makes it waterproof for rain splashing.
- Light weight 82 % lighter than alununium glass solar modules
- Durable surface is less than 1/8″ / 2.5mm thick
- Quick Connectors: 1.4 meters of flex fitted with S-S connectors for quick and easy set up
- 100W semi-flexible mono-crystalline solar panel inc 1.4m cables( 1.5mm2 16AWG solar cables)
|Module Size (MM)||Mono:1040x808x2.5mm (41.1*31.9*0.1In)|
|Number of cell||108|
|Maximum system voltage (V)||1000|
|Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)||+0.1%/℃|
|Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)||-0.38%/℃|
|Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)||-0.47%/℃|
|Temperature coefficients of Im (%)||+0.1%/℃|
|Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)||-0.38%/℃|
|Temperature Range||-40℃ —85℃|
|Junction Box Type||PPO, black|
|Cell Efficiency (%)||≥18.0%|
|Output tolerance (%)||± 3%|
|Standard Test Conditions||AM1.5 100MW/c㎡ 25℃|
|Bending angle||> 30°|
|Flexibility||More Flexibility (suitable for more curve surface)|