No products in the cart.
15A PWM Solar Charge Controller 12V/24V
€29.66 exc. VAT
Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) is the most effective means to achieve constant voltage battery charging by adjusting the duty ratio of the switches ( MOSFET ). In PWM charge controller, the current from the solar panel tapers according to the battery’s condition and recharging needs. When a battery voltage reaches the regulation set point, the PWM algorithm slowly reduces the charging current to avoid heating and gassing of the battery, yet the charging continues to return the maximum amount of energy to the battery in the shortest time.
- High quality, reliable and economically priced charge controller
- Electronic protection:Over charge, over discharge, overload and short circuit protection
- Tiny self-consumption (2mA @12V / <4mA @24V)
- 3-stage charging algorithm, impulsive charge, bulk charge, floating charge
- Built in light sensor, suitable for a periodic discharge system such as solar street lights, solar pumps etc, the solar panels
|Max charge current||15A|
|Max load current||15A|
|Max solar panel||270W/540W|
|Over discharge protection||10.8V/21.6V|
|Over charger protection||14.5V/29V|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +60℃|