No products in the cart.
€67.66 exc. VAT
- The Automatic Identification System (AIS) is a monitoring system of naval traffic, useful for navigation safety with difficult meteorological conditions (fog or nocturnal navigation.) The AIS system operates on 2 expressly dedicated VHF channels (161.975 and 162.025 MHz) and allows the user to receive real time information about the traffic in the surrounding area. Glomex has planned and produced a range of calibrated antennas exactly for the specific VHF frequencies and for the AIS standards.
The RA111AIS antenna is protected by a tapered synthetic rubber tube and can be installed, on either sailboats or motorboats. Thanks to the V9181 support supplied, the RA111AIS can be installed in a vertical or horizontal position, on the mast or on the pulpit.
- COAXIAL CABLE – 9m/30′ RG58ALL with BNC male
- BNC female / TNC male adapter (code RA155)
- PVC rubber protection for connector (code RA138)
- MOUNTING BRACKET IN STAINLESS STEEL ELECTROPOLISHED, for horizontal and vertical mount on tube diameter 7/8″ (22mm) to 1″1/4 (30mm) (code: V9181)
FREQUENCY RANGE 161,975 – 162,025 MHz GAIN AVERAGE 1 dB IMPEDANCE 50 ohms POLARIZATION Vertical SWR ≤ 1,2 at 162 MHz MAX INPUT POWER 50 W DC GROUND No ANTENNA LENGTH 140mm/5” ANTENNA WEIGHT 220g/7,76oz TERMINATION SO239 for PL259 male connector