No products in the cart.
Hurley H3O Dinghy Davit System
These rugged H3O dinghy davit systems lets you winch your dinghy on for easy storage or just push-off for launching.
- CAD design software was used throughout the product development cycle of this complex design yet simple for easy use.
- Impressive combination of design and function with superior quality & craftsmanship.
- Universal linear bunk design to fit a multitude of hull designs such as ribs, rigid tenders, jet ski’s ( Sea-Doo Spark ) and other craft.
- Made of Marine Grade High Density Polyethylene for strength and to reduce friction during retrieval and launching.
- Ideal for high swim platforms, docks and/or heavy tenders.
- Our revolutionary new stainless steel mounting system provides a quick release, leaving a very small footprint profile that could pull a barge.
- Easily mounted on the swim platform and can be installed while the vessel is in the water, in most cases.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Adjustable and removable, from 3′ to 5’, winch arm system.
- Overall weight: 44 pounds (19.95 kg)
- 400 pounds (181.43 kg) capacity.
- H3O Dimensions