RADAR SAMYUNG SRM-3700
The Samyung SMR-3700 Radar system is a powerful, high performance 4KW Radar system at an excellent price. The radar comes complete with a easily read 10.4″ Colour LCD Display and 4kW Radomeand has a range of up to 36NM.
The radar can interface directly with an AIS to provide onscreen target display. You are also able to zoom in to specific target areas should you require more detail on the targets being displayed.
This feature packed radar provides an excellent standalone radar option for a small boat or as a back up radar for a larger vessel.
- Superior ability to display closed range targets.
- Able to interface with AIS and target display.
- Able to Zoom-In to special target areas.
- 10 Brightness levels handy for navigation at night.
- 3 Screen colour options.
- 8 direction cursor key
- User selectable range.
- Intermittent Tx mode : can operate with low electric consumption.
- Can move screen center point and observe the long distance of the desired direction.
- Display parallel line to maintain a specific distance between another vessel.
- Guard warning zone.
– Type : Radome antenna
– Output power : 4KW
– Tx frequency : 9410±30MHz
– Revolution : approx. 24rpm
– Beam width : Horizontal 4.0° / Vertical 25°
– Synchronism method : Automatic / Manual switch over
– Operation temperature : -25℃~+55℃
– Relative humidity : 35% ~ 95%
– Relative wind velocity : 51.5 m/sec(100 Knots)
– Display unit : 10.4Color VGA TFT LCD, Vertical display
– Resolution : 640×480
– Indication type : scan type
– Distance range : 0.0625, 0.125, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 6, 12, 24, 36nm
– Minimum distance : within 25m
– Azimuth accuracy : within ± 1°
– Azimuth resolving power : 4.2°
– VRM : .000 ~ 64 NM display in digital
– EBL : 000°~ 359° display in digital
– Indication of bow : electronic type
– Display mode : head-up, north-up, course-up
– Operation temperature : -15℃ ~ +55℃
– Pre-heat time : approx. 90 sec.
– Input data : NMEA 0183(2port), AIS(RS-422)
– Consumption power : 60W
– Power supply : DC +10V ~ +36V