No products in the cart.
Kanberra Gel Natural Air Purifier
€20.82–€83.22 exc. VAT
Kanberra Gel is an all natural formula that utilizes Australian Tea Tree Oil (TTO) as a key ingredient. Tea Tree Oil is famous around the world as a natural, topical antiseptic with antifungal properties. TTO is an ingredient commonly found in toothpastes, mouthwashes, antiseptic creams and ointments.
Kanberra Gel Benefits
- Proprietary formula containing pure, pharmaceutical grade Australian Tea Tree Oil with antiseptic and antifungal properties.
- Forced and natural air flow activates the gels vapors throughout the craft.
- Effectively attack a wide range of bacteria, molds and fungi.
- 100% natural ingredients – safe around kids and pets.
- Protects HVAC components from mildew and mold growth – save on upkeep costs.
- Penetrates porous materials and provides long-lasting protection.
- A revolutionary new way to clean air and eliminate mold and mildew on your vessel.
- Placed within the air handling units, or an inconspicuous place in the cabin – air is cleaner and healthier, as the gel neutralizes odors and impurities.
- Protects against mold and mildew damage in these vital areas:
- Deck Storage Lockers, Rope Lockers, Bait Lockers, Lazzarettes, Interior Galleys, Bilge Areas.
- Chiller Systems & Fresh Air Make Up Units.
- Black Water System Pipe works.
- Electronics Panel Components.
Around the Home Applications
- Place it in just about any room for ongoing protection – bedrooms, closets, basement storage areas.
- When placed in the air handler of an HVAC system, the gel can work throughout the house.
- Removes allergens from your indoor air to provide some added relief from the impurities that can cause allergic reactions and asthma symptoms.
- All natural, with no chemicals – safe to use around kids and pets.
|Canister Size||Area||Marine Use|
|2 oz.||Small, 100 sq. ft. or less||Protects a vessel less than 20 feet. Use in head, bilge, compartments, small cabins.|
|4 oz.||Medium, 100-200 sq. ft.||Protects a vessel up to 25 ft. Place in medium cabins and air handling units.|
|8 oz.||Large, 200 sq. ft. or larger||Protects a vessel up to 40 ft. Place in larger cabins and air handling units.|
|16 oz.||Very large||Protects a vessel up to 60 ft.|